Sending workers to harvest in Hungary:
- Bob and Nancy Warren are back from 90 days in Tapolca, Hungary where they augmented an evangelistic and church planting effort. Read how the Lord used them by looking back at some of the most recent posts on this blog. If you would like an in-person report, come to New Commandment on Sunday, June 29 at 9:30 a.m. in the Douglas Room at the Arlington Heights Campus.
- Our goal of $75,000 to be raised in three months for the Montázs Art Café was surpassed by almost $40,000.
- Betsy Melchers, from the Barrington Campus, is fully supported and will join the Budapest City Team at the end of June to serve for 23 months. Make sure to follow her blog for updates.
- The High School Hungary Mission Team comprised of 46 servants from The Orchard is close to being funded. They will serve in Budapest and Tapolca—the latter is where the Warrens were serving.
- Thank you for everyone who attended and supported this team at the Hustle for Hungary 5K on June 7. We are happy to report that the race had 187 participants and over 60 volunteers.
- A Budapest mission team will be forming for late October to serve among the four Hungarian Evangelical churches. Pray for the workers who will be selected and for these churches which will deploy them for the advance of the gospel.