The High School Mission Team leaves this Friday at 9 p.m. for two weeks to share the gospel through teaching English to Hungarian teens. 34 high school juniors and seniors will be accompanied by 12 leaders heading to Budapest and Tapolca, where over 100 Hungarian students are registered for the English camps in these two cities. Please pray that :
- Sharing the good news about Jesus will be the main focus of all we do
- The Hungarian students will have “ears to hear” and courage to respond to the gospel message
- Our partner missionaries will be encouraged by the work of our teams
- A church would be planted in Tapolca from those attending the camp
- For team unity, safe travels and good health
We also get to celebrate the Grand Opening of the Montazs Art Café on Friday, August 1! Please pray for this ministry as it begins. More information
Subscribe to this blog for regular updates from the team once they arrive!