Here is one reason for each kilometer why you should run/walk/jog the Hustle for Hungary 5K on Saturday, June 7, at 9 a.m.
1. Proceeds from the Hustle for Hungary 5K will go toward sending a team of teenagers (34) and leaders (12) to run two summer English camps in Budapest and Tapolca, Hungary, this summer.
2. 70% of Hungarian Christians include attending a Christian Summer English Camp in their testimony.
3. Last year, over 80 Hungarian students attended the two-week summer camp. This year, because the camps will be held in two cities, over 130 students are expected to participate.
4. The Orchard first began its partnership with Hungary in 1996. Since then, over 125 short/long term missionaries have committed their time, energy, prayers and resources to seeing the Gospel run in Hungary.
5. The Hustle for Hungary 5K is great for serious runners (officially timed using the Chronomix fully computerized timing system), casual walkers and families (strollers are encouraged). The top three overall male and female finishers will receive awards.
Are you convinced yet? If so, register or get some more information here!