This team of six (Ippei, Morgan, Abi, Joan and Delaney) will soon join Dillon, Kamren and Krista in Hungary. After a minor delay at O’Hare yesterday, they have made their connection in Warsaw to Budapest. They look forward to the weeks ahead sharing the gospel through English Camp in Tapolca. Thanks for keeping them before the Lord. Here are some prayer points from Krista:
– Safety in travels to Tapolca for our team
– For God to prepare the soil in the hearts of each student who will attend camp these next two weeks to hear the gospel and to receive it well.
– For God to use them to spread the gospel to these students and then hopefully they can share with their own families
– For God to make each team member humble servants, selfless, joyful, grateful, and bold for the sake of the kingdom and for Jesus
– For many opportunities to bring the gospel to all people they encounter
– Encouragement and strength for the Carlaw family in Tapolca
– For God’s will to be done in these next two weeks and in this area in Hungary
– For them to be in step with the spirit
– The weather looks AWESOME this week in Tapolca, which is such a blessing since camp is usually really hot every day. This is an extra mercy of God!
– The team is eager to be fully immersed in ministry these next two weeks!
All praise and glory to God!
This is wonderful, Krista!
We will be praying about these matters.